• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annabelle was the product of birthday sex

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He begged for it. She was getting railed by Pringle Can... Ive been the other man... Couldn't give two shites what she does or doesn't as long as she has a wash... But I've gotten plenty of situations where she's pretending to have periods and buying Cystopurin pretending she has UTIs... Id put money on Annabelle being Jon's. But no way she put out for him at that stage... He was nothing to her... I mean look at the pics! 😂
Annabelle is absolutely Pat's. I mean, look at the poor angel. She's a spitting image:

5pq0kd.jpg

G

He begged for it. She was getting railed by Pringle Can... Ive been the other man... Couldn't give two shites what she does or doesn't as long as she has a wash... But I've gotten plenty of situations where she's pretending to have periods and buying Cystopurin pretending she has UTIs... Id put money on Annabelle being Jon's. But no way she put out for him at that stage... He was nothing to her... I mean look at the pics! 😂
I'd believe that too, until I saw pics of the little girl, and sadly, she has characteristic Tomlinson dysgenic features. Would get more specific but Im not a mean person.

(edit: I really should read threads all the way through before spastically commenting).

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
perhaps Pat proposing a particularly perverted sex act such as pegging for his birthday was the straw the broke the camel's back? Just asking questions

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Jesus this is some of that autism I was originally expecting from KF.

So, I assume at that point Ade had already decided to be with PCJ and was just trying to make everything seem normal until Jon dealt with his own shit.

Pat was probably whining like a little bitch so she let him climb on top of her for his birthday fuck to quell suspicions and he probably nutted before she could tell him “don’t cum inside me.”