• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annabelle was the product of birthday sex

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Credit to "Plaintiff is fat" for figuring out this lovely tidbit:

36cf246c98a9b0e1c487cdd32eac7982.jpg

Post #9,099 in the kiwifarms thread lol!

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
He was holding it in for so long and had a nuclear explosion that his slow sperm made that far up to stick
Im more of the belief that Adrienne was yearning so bad to be sexually satisfied that her pussy and ovaries were piping hot and ready to vacuum any and all seed

Just imagine how much Pat copes and seethes when he misses that fat wet pussy, when now he needs lube for Nikis dysfunctional twat

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Your wife says she's leaving, she's leaving you for your best friend, she doesn't want you being a part of your daughter's life.

I bet none of those hurt Piggy as bad as having to sell the first real car he bought for himself. No Ade! Please don't make me sell the 97 GT!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Nyum nyum nyum .... yeah .... do you like that, child? *thrust* You like how I oopsie your doodle baby? *thrust* *thrust* Yyyyyesss, child, I am abouT To ejaculaTe... yes child ... *thrust thrust* ooh infant *thrust* little *thrust* baby *thrust* chiiiiiild ... oh my science... *fills Adrienne's womb with fat, lazy, slow moving sperm as Ade checks her phone*
You're welcome, child... *rolls over and falls asleep. Ade texts Jon*

Hey baby you up

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Or or or... lovely awesome Adrienne was so feeling down and crushed smothered by Fatrick and having to put out for him to be grinning his fey faggot aristocrat look... That soon as she could... A day later... She gets to get together with John the Mack Daddy Legend and got ploughed by the Pringle can... One she popped she couldn't stop and.... Annabelle is with her parents...

I was seeing a married woman before and she was disgusted at having to shag her husband for their anniversary that I had to get my sister (22)to pretend she was HER sister (45)to talk loudly oh speakerphone about an 'episode' and to come over ASAP... When she arrived she stripped and sat in the bath for a while saying 'hes the father of my kids... But he makes my skin crawl when I've to go near him'

People lie all the fucking time. I wonder what really is going on in the perfect blissful solvent marriage of the Tomlinsons

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
His daughter is a product of obligation pity sex and as soon as Ade knew what resulted she finally had the impetus to go through with ditching him. Not even a moment of doubt or hesitation once she knew a baby was involved.

Nice one, Kempesh.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Adrienne was probably out of batteries for her vibrator so she gave him one last fuck before kicking his fat ass to the curb.
He begged for it. She was getting railed by Pringle Can... Ive been the other man... Couldn't give two shites what she does or doesn't as long as she has a wash... But I've gotten plenty of situations where she's pretending to have periods and buying Cystopurin pretending she has UTIs... Id put money on Annabelle being Jon's. But no way she put out for him at that stage... He was nothing to her... I mean look at the pics! 😂