• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annabelle' birthday 2016: Pat throws down $900 on a present for his special girl

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Everything about his pretence of having a relationship with his daughter is absolutely disgusting. He actually used her as a prop in one of his tweets fantasizing about her being raped and getting an abortion. Even serial killers don't have such diseased brains.

G

Everything about his pretence of having a relationship with his daughter is absolutely disgusting. He actually used her as a prop in one of his tweets fantasizing about her being raped and getting an abortion. Even serial killers don't have such diseased brains.
You spell pretense different than me and I had to look it up and both spellings are correct so I learned something new today. Cool!

I did and I still felt bad
Thats... That's terrible, I'm sorry.