• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annabelle' birthday 2016: Pat throws down $900 on a present for his special girl

G

His special girl Susan, that is

3010547-1ca176afd71c08f0b30eb62484aa8cef.png

And yes, that's actually his daughter's birthday

3010500-634634e42b6d530fd4247ca9c87faeb8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
He is really getting me unnaturally angry. We already know he is a pathetic twitter junkie but what is the point of saying happy birthday to someone on twitter when said person doesn't use twitter? So instead of mailing her a present or calling her, he posts to twitter for everyone else to read it except his daughter. He really needs to die.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Hey Fat Fuck, if your reading this you could google how not to be a fucking deadbeat father. It really is that easy.

Heres some advice, get rid of social media, get a job, think about your kid before yourself, stop blaming the mother instead of getting your shit together, you narcissistic cunt.

Oh, and slitting your throat rather than your wrist works best.

G

He is really getting me unnaturally angry. We already know he is a pathetic twitter junkie but what is the point of saying happy birthday to someone on twitter when said person doesn't use twitter? So instead of mailing her a present or calling her, he posts to twitter for everyone else to read it except his daughter. He really needs to die.
207 likes angers me more. Not one person calling this out. Not one person asking "did you wish her happy bday in person?". Empty place.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

I've seen him do the same thing on Facebook and Instagram too. He is the most hateable fuck on earth.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Pretty sure he's not allowed to do either. Oopsie doodles!

G

I disagree. He should get some kind of award for removing himself from her life and allowing a much better man to raise her without any interference. She’s a million times better off with this arrangement rather than some kind of custody battle.