• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Animals cannot consent to sex, child.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
If a woman spreads her legs open in front of a dog and the dog starts humping away, isn't that a form of consent? It is very strange and humanonormative to say that any kind of sex that occurs without verbal consent is rape, otherwise all sex in the animal kingdom is rape.

Anyway, these fucking people are all perverts. Pedophiles and zoophiles are on the extreme end of the same continuum as homosexuals and abominations who think they can change their gender. Just use your gut and don't try to rationalize.
“Humanonormative”. Damn. You’re right. Talk about not seeing my hominid privilege. I have to do better

G

I like to think Jews are shifting the Overton window at ludicrous speeds and directions, to usher in pedophilia acceptance. And the inevitable reaction to it will be violent and there will be another Great Awakening in America to firmly swing the country to the Middle or atleast center-right.

Letting fags marry was a mistake as well as conceding (prematurely and wrongly) that sexuality isn't a choice. Once that was accepted, it opened the floodgates for all other preferences & orientations.
We broke the legal system with fag marriage. They weren't discriminated, they could marry the same as anybody, all they needed was an opposite sex (as then defined, born that way) partner, one man, one woman of legal age. Nothing about love or feelings was defined or necessary in hundreds of cases, most notably involving bigamy, the terms of marriage were precedent, but they crafted "happy endings" exceptional terms for homos. It violated stare decisis and now they can just wish new law into existence, talk about legislating from the bench. The entire body of equity existed because the common law is so rigid, and some things were impossible in law, the fags could have gotten their benefits in a equity suit and had a new thing like civil unions, but they wanted to have our thing and the courts complied, unreal.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
It's the one time I agree with that dumb bitch, zoophiles don't deserve a place in a functioning society, and the fact that they feel comfortable enough to publicly announce their perversion is evidence of everything wrong with the world.

Of course, being a degenerate freak, it also has to turn around and cosign on fantasizing about dogs. Fuck this foul creature.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
We broke the legal system with fag marriage. They weren't discriminated, they could marry the same as anybody, all they needed was an opposite sex (as then defined, born that way) partner, one man, one woman of legal age. Nothing about love or feelings was defined or necessary in hundreds of cases, most notably involving bigamy, the terms of marriage were precedent, but they crafted "happy endings" exceptional terms for homos. It violated stare decisis and now they can just wish new law into existence, talk about legislating from the bench. The entire body of equity existed because the common law is so rigid, and some things were impossible in law, the fags could have gotten their benefits in a equity suit and had a new thing like civil unions, but they wanted to have our thing and the courts complied, unreal.

boo boo boo boo Boomia is back!

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
All these furries and other deranged faggots identifying as animals means that by today's standards fucking them would be zoophilia or whatever. Identify as a woman, you are one. Want to be a fox because you bought a creepy polyester suit, you're a fox. It's already legal and Pat needs to catch up to the conversation and do better.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
All these furries and other deranged faggots identifying as animals means that by today's standards fucking them would be zoophilia or whatever. Identify as a woman, you are one. Want to be a fox because you bought a creepy polyester suit, you're a fox. It's already legal and Pat needs to catch up to the conversation and do better.
Well I identify as Augusto Pinochet, any of you wanna identify as helicopter pilots?