• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Animals cannot consent to sex, child.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Dumb pig is still simping for that phone sex whore with the stolen avatar.

9.png

Even a sex android wouldn't touch you, you fat disgrace of a man.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I do not want to believe the Twitter account that whore quoted is real. But it is a backup account for a main account that has, apparently, tweeted over 100,000 times. The backup alone has over 7,000. I want to believe it's just an asshole like us that's been on a hot streak for several years. But who the fuck keeps a bit going that long? 10 years? More than that, really. I hope she attempts to make love to a particularly problematic species one day. One that puts her eyeballs where her pussy would be if she was a female assigned (fascistically) female at birth. If it's fake I'm a gullible faggot but I don't think it is.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Dumb pig is still simping for that phone sex whore with the stolen avatar.

View attachment 12451

Even a sex android wouldn't touch you, you fat disgrace of a man.
I like to think Jews are shifting the Overton window at ludicrous speeds and directions, to usher in pedophilia acceptance. And the inevitable reaction to it will be violent and there will be another Great Awakening in America to firmly swing the country to the Middle or atleast center-right.

Letting fags marry was a mistake as well as conceding (prematurely and wrongly) that sexuality isn't a choice. Once that was accepted, it opened the floodgates for all other preferences & orientations.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
An android isnt living so how why would there be debate about consent to fuck them?
You still to get consent from its programmer, child.
I have a feeling Patrick thinks the Androids ability to grant consent is Saudi Arabian level. Her father, brother and grandfather have to all witness you consummate and verify she bleeds or she gets honor killed.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
If a woman spreads her legs open in front of a dog and the dog starts humping away, isn't that a form of consent? It is very strange and humanonormative to say that any kind of sex that occurs without verbal consent is rape, otherwise all sex in the animal kingdom is rape.

Anyway, these fucking people are all perverts. Pedophiles and zoophiles are on the extreme end of the same continuum as homosexuals and abominations who think they can change their gender. Just use your gut and don't try to rationalize.