• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andy Espresso big mad that Stuttering John's kid trans'ed the wrong way.

Forum Clout
I hate to be a faggot but I agree. Going after his kid isn't a good look at all. If his kid was in the public eye I could excuse it somewhat but this is low even for a Cumia. Say his kid again, stupid.
I’m with ya on this. I don’t see the point of going after a person who is out of the public eye and has nothing to do with this silly feud. Its even too mean spirited for me to get any satisfaction from.

Forum Clout
I’m with ya on this. I don’t see the point of going after a person who is out of the public eye and has nothing to do with this silly feud. Its even too mean spirited for me to get any satisfaction from.
In typical Nana style, he doesn't have the wit to dispatch Stuttering Retard with a quick cutting quip or hilarious jab, so he takes the crudest possible path, and starts tweeting about SJ's weirdo tranny kid instead. SJ should be little more than a joke to Nana, yet he's engaging him as if he matters, which is definitely indicative of how far Nana has fallen. He's in the shock radio muck and mire, trading tweets with one of Howard's old flunky geeks, like the washed-up old queen he is.