• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andy Espresso big mad that Stuttering John's kid trans'ed the wrong way.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Andy ain't got time to work that kiked-on leg skin FTM hog.

FFA325A7-9C0E-46DC-83C0-750B88DA5595.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
“Treating cruelty like a video game, going after my family.” This is way worse than going after his adult brother. Him and Artie at least made jokes about it on AA and even that was way over the line.
I hate to be a faggot but I agree. Going after his kid isn't a good look at all. If his kid was in the public eye I could excuse it somewhat but this is low even for a Cumia. Say his kid again, stupid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I love that he's going after his adult kids. No lines motherfucker. SJ deserves every bit of abuse he gets.

Imagine how shitty it would be if John was your dad, you’re confused in many ways, most likely mentally unwell, and some disgraced shock jock is having a lover’s quarrel with your father so random Cumia ball washers are tweeting shitty things to you. The trans is in their early 20’s. I just don’t think it’s right and Anthony needs to behave for once. Imagine not being able to goof on John well enough that you have to resort to shitting on his children. Say imagine again, stupid.