• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andy Dick was beat up by niggers again.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
1437F81A-C831-4A2B-B999-BFD60279417D.jpeg

:image_9247_lg:

BudDickman

Forum Clout
How is only his mouth area busted if he actually got brutalized by blacks? I would expect to see swollen and bruised cheeks and eyes and shit.

He just got out of line with someone and got punched in the mouth once, and he shoved tissues in his mouth to make himself look more fucked up.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
How is only his mouth area busted if he actually got brutalized by blacks? I would expect to see swollen and bruised cheeks and eyes and shit.

He just got out of line with someone and got punched in the mouth once, and he shoved tissues in his mouth to make himself look more fucked up.
I personally think he was stumbling around looking for drugs and or ran his mouth off to some nigger and got sparked out. His injuries are consistent with being punched full force without defending yourself, probably a sucker punch or him being that drunk/fucked up he didn't even see the punch coming.

G

I personally think he was stumbling around looking for drugs and or ran his mouth off to some nigger and got sparked out. His injuries are consistent with being punched full force without defending yourself, probably a sucker punch or him being that drunk/fucked up he didn't even see the punch coming.
uppercuts cause that type of damage usually.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Andy Dick deserves to be beat up nightly for his role in Phil Hartman's death.

He gave some lady coke, and people are acting like in Hollywood she wouldnt have been able to find it from anyone else

Acting like Andy Dick did it in order to kill Phil and not because he’s a sad drug addicted faggot who’s never thought of consequences once and had always been congratulated for it

Imagine looking and sounding like Andy Dick and not wanting to kill yourself everyday with alcohol and pills

Last edited: