• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andy Dick is apparently homeless

G

Brent Spiner just did 2 shitty movies post Star Trek and dipped.
Right? That guy's career just completely flopped. Did you know he did a shitty crooner album in 1991?
Ol'_Yellow_Eyes_is_Back_album_cover.jpg

Forum Clout

Stop checking IP2 around the time Speedy left and the faggotry that is (was?) the Chicken RV, and miss out when content finally happens. Funny to see Captain get sourced in a TMZ article though. I know he's a kike and all that, but he may actually wind up being the top streamer. I think the last time I found anything funny on IP2 was his bay area stream with the orange dude shouting "purple pussy nigger gang."

Nah, that's a lie, the last funny thing was Surfer and the "hello? you reached the bed store nigger" clip.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
ip2always wins is some degenerate streamer network of homeless drunks who live in rv's.

Andy Dick was there for like a week but no longer.
Communities.win is gay.

At least on saidit you can say "nigger" and they got an IRC

Forum Clout
Communities.win is gay.

At least on saidit you can say "nigger" and they got an IRC
You can say nigger on the IP2 win. The bigger issue there is they have a serious mod problem. I don't think you can even post until you meet some insane, ever shifting metric (x amount of posts and whatever kind of reddit type faggotry). Then when you can post, mods will shadow ban and do all sorts of other Jew tricks.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
You can say nigger on the IP2 win. The bigger issue there is they have a serious mod problem. I don't think you can even post until you meet some insane, ever shifting metric (x amount of posts and whatever kind of reddit type faggotry). Then when you can post, mods will shadow ban and do all sorts of other Jew tricks.
IDT you can say nigger anywhere on communities.win; it's all alt-lite trumptard pussies

Forum Clout
What the fuck is all this gay shit? You faggots watch random streamers in an RV? What a pathetic waste of time. You should all kill yourselves.

Edit: except Wyyz. He’s 14.
It's hard to find any decent clips on Youtube anymore since they get deleted, but yeah, you pretty much nailed it. There are whales who throw money to these people, but for the most part, the tone of the community is similar to here. People hate watch more than anything, and the whales are often targets of hate as well for donating money. Overall, you could think of the streams as being in the vein of Bum Fights.

The goal is "contont" and content is these degenerates getting into situations where they often either get arrested, into fights, etc. I'm a casual viewer and not that deep into it, but they'd probably call what Andy (Dick) experienced here the IP2 effect.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It's hard to find any decent clips on Youtube anymore since they get deleted, but yeah, you pretty much nailed it. There are whales who throw money to these people, but for the most part, the tone of the community is similar to here. People hate watch more than anything, and the whales are often targets of hate as well for donating money. Overall, you could think of the streams as being in the vein of Bum Fights.

The goal is "contont" and content is these degenerates getting into situations where they often either get arrested, into fights, etc. I'm a casual viewer and not that deep into it, but they'd probably call what Andy (Dick) experienced here the IP2 effect.

Well fuck, that was actually pretty interesting. First I laughed, then I was captivated waiting for that psycho to assault him.