And now I’m hard. For who I just don’t know anymore

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Saw this one yesterday

B2-D2-DD87-49-C8-4-F1-D-91-CC-C0-EBA20-E5-F15.jpg

Hrrmph hrmph UPS hurm harumph

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

I wondered if I was ever going to talk about this video here one day...

I don't know about you fellas over there with your gangster rappers, but conceptualizing a music video isn't easy, at least to me. I didn't want to do another "love story" video because I didn't think it fit, but I couldn't think of anything I liked. It's a song about expressing emotions - how the hell do you make a video about that?

So, there's a lyric in the song about doing a little dance to "see if that helps", which I put in as a nod to Gosia. I ultimately went to her and asked if she thought she could come up with a dance for the song - and she did. That's all her creation there.

I have a soft spot for this video, because 1. She really bailed me out, because my ideas for this video were mother-fucking me like a scuuummmmmbbbbaaagggg, and 2. That's my woman there. Fucking look at her - how did I land THAT?

G

I wondered if I was ever going to talk about this video here one day...

I don't know about you fellas over there with your gangster rappers, but conceptualizing a music video isn't easy, at least to me. I didn't want to do another "love story" video because I didn't think it fit, but I couldn't think of anything I liked. It's a song about expressing emotions - how the hell do you make a video about that?

So, there's a lyric in the song about doing a little dance to "see if that helps", which I put in as a nod to Gosia. I ultimately went to her and asked if she thought she could come up with a dance for the song - and she did. That's all her creation there.

I have a soft spot for this video, because 1. She really bailed me out, because my ideas for this video were mother-fucking me like a scuuummmmmbbbbaaagggg, and 2. That's my woman there. Fucking look at her - how did I land THAT?
I like your beard.