• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

American Revolution part 2? When?

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Trump is literally a retard. I voted for him because I thought it would be funny, and it kinda was but holy shit I didn't think one guy could fuck the country up the ass that badly.

I'm fairly apolitical aside from I think people should have the freedom to do whatever they want as long as they're not hurting anyone and everything is between consenting adults. Trump going to jail would be hilarious.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I remember Trump having good polls in 2019. He probably could've survived all scandals, inaction and a universally hostile press had the economy stayed good. Covid was gonna be an incredibly tough hurdle for the most squeaky-clean politician, and it's a guaranteed death knell for someone like Trump.
Trump would have been re-elected had the Jews not unleashed Covid upon us and that nigger didn’t get heroically killed leading to long riots since the savages didn’t have work to go to.

Forum Clout
Just be glad you live in a country where elections send shockwaves throughout the world and people in other continents know your states better than their own.
As a eurofag, I'm kinda irritated to be housed in the suburbs of the living. Being a client state is no fun.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I want to see the country break apart. I thought it could have happened if Trump won in 2020. Now I realized that it will never happen and the country will slowly turn into South Africa as the white population keeps decreasing.
We will never balkanize it sucks. My area of the country is white and has almost none of the problems left wing states have. They always bitch and moan when you talk about how nice it is to live in a white area like "oh white people do commit crimes they just don't get arrested." White trash do not just drive down the street shooting at each other, rob old women, or flash mob rob stores. They do meth in the privacy of their own fuckin homes. But Groids are such a performative race you can't get away from the niggertry.