• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

American Revolution part 2? When?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Don't worry, I'm not calling for it.

But the 2024 election is going to be rigged as fucked. No way "they" are going to let Trump in.

but we have all this LGBT /trans shit, nigger shit, FBI/ABC shit, a weak ass military, uni shit being a joke, rent/houses costing a arm and fucking leg.

1776 STARTS NOW!!!!!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Niggers who think the election was stolen rely on “strange” events rather than looking at how insane it would be to orchestrate this:

1.) How were the fake votes crafted? Were they fake ballots not filled out by actual people? Were the ballots changed? Were they changed after they were put through the machine? How did no one notice this?

2.) How was this coordinated? How did the machines known which votes to change, how much votes to change, and where to change the votes? Presidents don’t win on who gets the most votes but the most delegates. The Dems would have to be coordinating with every district in the USA to swing the votes in their favor.

3.) Why has no one come out and said “I changed the votes” or even said they were directed to? Not a single whistleblower can claim they were ordered or persuaded to change a vote.

Actually we don’t have to get into how complicated faking voting would be. Lets just look at the facts. Trump won 2016 because he was anti establishment and running against Hilary, the woman. Trump lost 2020 because he spent 4 years making the swamp bigger, faced an impeachment scandal, had terrible debates where he flailed and appeared frustrated (opposed to his cool demeanor against Clinton). And he fucked up with COVID and whatever the fuck but I won’t even get into the reality of that, just how it was perceived.

Radical candidates do not fair well in American elections. Trump did ok in 2016 because he portrayed himself as a radical outsider. By 2020 he was just a radical insider. And now despite doing nothing for the last 4 years besides facing criminal cases, the reason for him losing isn’t that he’s an unpopular divisive idiot, no no no, the DEMS are STEALING IT.

Edit: And oh yeah, if the Dems have the power to steal entire elections why did they steal the Presidental ones? They got BTFO in the house and barely got the Senate. So they just changed the votes to make Trump lose? Why and how?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
They have stole other elections. And it's not just "dems", its a uni party. They also don't have to steal that much, they just have to pick certain spots with in a state, and the whole state is that outcome. Just looking at 2020, the math of it was beyond retarded.

also, Covid made it really easy to to just dump shit with out people seeing it. Go to you local post office, you really think those retards can handle over a 100 million votes?

I don't really get the states also that every time there is a election, its almost always 50/50 and than they, like magic, find the votes they need for the people "they" want to win.

G

Niggers who think the election was stolen rely on “strange” events rather than looking at how insane it would be to orchestrate this:

1.) How were the fake votes crafted? Were they fake ballots not filled out by actual people? Were the ballots changed? Were they changed after they were put through the machine? How did no one notice this?

2.) How was this coordinated? How did the machines known which votes to change, how much votes to change, and where to change the votes? Presidents don’t win on who gets the most votes but the most delegates. The Dems would have to be coordinating with every district in the USA to swing the votes in their favor.

3.) Why has no one come out and said “I changed the votes” or even said they were directed to? Not a single whistleblower can claim they were ordered or persuaded to change a vote.

Actually we don’t have to get into how complicated faking voting would be. Lets just look at the facts. Trump won 2016 because he was anti establishment and running against Hilary, the woman. Trump lost 2020 because he spent 4 years making the swamp bigger, faced an impeachment scandal, had terrible debates where he flailed and appeared frustrated (opposed to his cool demeanor against Clinton). And he fucked up with COVID and whatever the fuck but I won’t even get into the reality of that, just how it was perceived.

Radical candidates do not fair well in American elections. Trump did ok in 2016 because he portrayed himself as a radical outsider. By 2020 he was just a radical insider. And now despite doing nothing for the last 4 years besides facing criminal cases, the reason for him losing isn’t that he’s an unpopular divisive idiot, no no no, the DEMS are STEALING IT.

Edit: And oh yeah, if the Dems have the power to steal entire elections why did they steal the Presidental ones? They got BTFO in the house and barely got the Senate. So they just changed the votes to make Trump lose? Why and how?

Imagine believing a cult of saturnalia worshipping kid fuckers dont rig elections while the rest is just entertainment as they launder billions from tax payers.
Trump is just part of the show

B7763238-898C-4A21-86D9-06A28064E827.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
I like how MAGApedes sincerely believe the vast majority of the country actually respects and admires The Donald (or barring that "hates wokeness") where "in a fair match up" he'd sweep cleanly.

Pick one guy who's not a blithering retard, and you'll win. "B-BUT DADDY DONALD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL FIX IT!". Right. They're all totally in on it against Trump, not gonna let Trump win... but let's go ahead and make sure he gets the nom. It's very important we end Globohomo and stop the (((Leftists))) in their child rape ideology... so let's make sure we get the one guy in there the entire planet has conspired against.

Explain your reasoning to me 'pede.

tl;dr nice wall, stupid.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Who the fuck cares? In the 4 years of Trump, what, exactly, changed?
The elections are every bit as important as who wins the world series or American Idol, the fans are just a little nuttier.
More gibs for israel and kikes and non-whites.
I want to see the country break apart. I thought it could have happened if Trump won in 2020. Now I realized that it will never happen and the country will slowly turn into South Africa as the white population keeps decreasing.
The White population is being actively oppressed.
These insane kikes have ruined:
Education
Public spaces
Housing
Recreation
Nigger control
The economy
The military
The internet
Small businesses
Large businesses
Healthcare
Treatment of mental illness
Food supply
Water supply
Manufacturing
Energy
Society
Infrastructure

All aspects of being White in America suck ass and are measurably worse by the day.

I'm going to leave and occasionally return. Fuck this kiked-up niggerized shithole.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I remember Trump having good polls in 2019. He probably could've survived all scandals, inaction and a universally hostile press had the economy stayed good. Covid was gonna be an incredibly tough hurdle for the most squeaky-clean politician, and it's a guaranteed death knell for someone like Trump.