America Be Very Careful!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I still think it's a crime the only radio show to even touch this was Bennington.

Besides the episode dealing with Fezzie's death, that's the only bit from Bennington I can listen to.

It was a gift handed to him - there's Ron, already at the "I don't give a Fuck" point of his career where he's made, co hosting with his talentless daughter and no fear of being fired. This occurs and he must think "Oh shit, I don't have to do any real prep work AND I can use this for a bit?"

It's a pretty funny segment - for Bennington, at least.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Besides the episode dealing with Fezzie's death, that's the only bit from Bennington I can listen to.

It was a gift handed to him - there's Ron, already at the "I don't give a Fuck" point of his career where he's made, co hosting with his talentless daughter and no fear of being fired. This occurs and he must think "Oh shit, I don't have to do any real prep work AND I can use this for a bit?"

It's a pretty funny segment - for Bennington, at least.
To be fair, Joe was on R+F more than he was on OnA. I laugh every time I’m listening to an old clip and I hear Joe’s dumb voice as a caller.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
This was the peak of the sub. Joe mooing for months becore it came out that he was “paid in full” and “got the girl!”

The fact he thought he came out looking well until he watched it back.

He didn’t want to mention us but did anyway then the judge cut him off so he couldn’t even make his irrelevant point.

Copying the judge’s vernacular by repeating “abysmal” shortly after she said it, either to subserviently ingratiate himself with her or because his dumb mind became fixated on the word after the first time he heard it used.

He was so upset at us that he legitimately thought it’d be a good idea to go on a national TV show to beat the trolls. He couldn't have misjudged the situation any worse.

Gay Faggot.

Did Anthony ever do a show about this? I don't recall a play by play or anything.
Nope. Anthony has never brought up his brother on his own. It’s always been a caller, at least on his own show. That’s also only based on what I’ve seen, which is 0 full episodes in I don’t know how many years. Just clips posted here. A caller brought up his awful podcast, which Anthony made fun of him for, then Joe called in after one of the phone calls from @Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT to commiserate with Anthony and point out how we’re losers.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Nope. Anthony has never brought up his brother on his own. It’s always been a caller, at least on his own show. That’s also only based on what I’ve seen, which is 0 full episodes in I don’t know how many years. Just clips posted here. A caller brought up his awful podcast, which Anthony made fun of him for, then Joe called in after one of the phone calls from @Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT to commiserate with Anthony and point out how we’re losers.
So he was scared. All those Jocktobers and he couldn't get one on his dolt brother he supported for years. You'd think he'd be treating Joe like Fredo.
Anth must have done some deep dark shit or Joe actually beats him up.

UnPRePared

He didn’t want to mention us but did anyway then the judge cut him off so he couldn’t even make his irrelevant point.

That was the moment the sub went mainstream. Not even joking - I had something to finally show Steve to drive home just how crazy that fucking family was. He laughed the piss out of himself, but he still said, more or less, "This is a weird hobby to have, Ray."

The sub climbed the ladder that day - and made itself famous.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
but he still said, more or less, "This is a weird hobby to have, Ray."
Fuck Steve. It’s a much more engaging pastime than watching a bunch of millionaires chasing a ball around and engage in homoerotic touching with other guys. This is one of the most entertaining shit shows on earth and it costs us nothing. We are #soblessed.

UnPRePared

Fuck Steve. It’s a much more engaging pastime than watching a bunch of millionaires chasing a ball around and engage in homoerotic touching with other guys. This is one of the most entertaining shit shows on earth and it costs us nothing. We are #soblessed.

He's my brother, man. The hardest he goes in sports watching is cricket (he's lapsed with our football, long story). He's also not into harsh, cringe humour - I don't think he even liked a Marx Brothers film, in fact.

Still a loyal chap to have on the road with you though, even if he's associated with an "online terrorist" living in Poznan, Wisconsin.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
They talked about it on the AA Show when Artie wasn’t there. Pretty sure it was with the guy who lost Americas got talent to a dog. The guest laughed at the “thank you!” part and pointed out to Ant how bad that sounds. I don’t recall who brought it up but I don’t think it was a caller.

Gay Faggot.

They talked about it on the AA Show when Artie wasn’t there. Pretty sure it was with the guy who lost Americas got talent to a dog. The guest laughed at the “thank you!” part and pointed out to Ant how bad that sounds. I don’t recall who brought it up but I don’t think it was a caller.
Joe Matarese? I guess I don’t remember it. The only episode I’ve seen with mattresses on was the one where Artie ripped into him for being a bad pill head friend. Somehow Artie had the right to lecture someone on being a bad friend.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Joe Matarese? I guess I don’t remember it. The only episode I’ve seen with mattresses on was the one where Artie ripped into him for being a bad pill head friend. Somehow Artie had the right to lecture someone on being a bad friend.
No, this guy came in second to a dog. Matarese lost much earlier because he has the charisma of a colonoscopy. I’ll try to google it but no one here has a subscription so it doesn’t matter.