Am I the only one here who's been to Thailand?

Maxwell

I get the sense Thailand is an uncommon or 'weird' tourist destination for North Americans. But it's actually incredibly nice, with the beaches and the food.

20230324_144423.jpg

My grandparents go all the time from the UK as they like walking vacations. They tend to stay away from the cities although seeing my 80 year old grandma shock her posh side of the family with tales of ping pong shows last year is one of the best memories of my life! They go as it's cheap as fuck and as they are long retired can spend 6 weeks there easily

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
It seems niggery. The phillippines looks beautiful, nice clean beaches, perfect water, cheap as fuck, but how the fuck am I meant to explain to people that I'm going to the phillippines by myself? They'll think I'm a cumia/weimer/mullen.
"My buddy's having a gender reveal party for his kid, they were all paranoid about streaming it…"

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
It seems niggery. The phillippines looks beautiful, nice clean beaches, perfect water, cheap as fuck, but how the fuck am I meant to explain to people that I'm going to the phillippines by myself? They'll think I'm a cumia/weimer/mullen.

You tell them you’re going there to fuck and suck every available ladyboy. People respect it when you’re up front with them.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
I’d love to go but I’m bedridden and wouldn’t be able to fit in airplane seats anyways.