• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Am I correct in assuming that there were nudes of Anna Merlan posted here? Or dumper photos?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
She paid a mental health professional to validate her decision to show strangers her cooter on the internet for a nominal fee.

It doesn't surprise me. Remember last year I told my therapist about Patposting and showed her a picture Motely Poo made and she thought it was a fucking laugh riot. Therapy is not a serious profession.
It could've been. But it got inundated with women. And since women don't criticize other women now, even in a professional sense...you now have BROKEN fucking slits walking around like every idea they have is brilliant, and nothing is ever their fault.

G

It could've been. But it got inundated with women. And since women don't criticize other women now, even in a professional sense...you now have BROKEN fucking slits walking around like every idea they have is brilliant, and nothing is ever their fault.
I went to a couple of sessions for something. They asked if I wanted a man or woman therapist. I said man without hesitation, and said he had to be old. No just out of college faggot.
he was good, but when I said I wouldnt take pills he said i didnt need any more sessions lol.