• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Already ranking by AGE again.

I didn't know that. I wonder how much further they could have gone with him as Darryl. They used Craig Robinson's musical talents several times. Did Patrice have anything beyond his stand-up comedy chops?

Patrice and B.J. Novak hated each other, didn't they? I bet that made for many uncomfortable moments on set.

EraGodless

I didn't know that. I wonder how much further they could have gone with him as Darryl. They used Craig Robinson's musical talents several times. Did Patrice have anything beyond his stand-up comedy chops?

Patrice and B.J. Novak hated each other, didn't they? I bet that made for many uncomfortable moments on set.
I'm not sure if Novak was the writer than Robinson was talking about, but he also said Patrice didn't care for guys he was funnier than, writing his lines. Apparently, he just dipped put and didn't pick up his checks. They used Robinson to track him down because Patrice simply didn't give a fuck.

On the hand, it's kind of refreshing he wanted to make it on his own and he didn't want his success to rely on kikes (basically his own words). But at the same time, nigga should have taken care of himself and been a bit more pro active in his career. It's really hard to make it in show business and stay relevant for a decent amount of time without the help of upper level Jews. They're fucking insidious and they're like termites who have chewed their way into damn near every aspect of entertainment.

Is it better to eat yourself to death or have a little discipline and still be around and a top touring comedian with a hit podcast? I think with a little effort, Patrice would have had a really good podcast as long as he had someone to challenge him a bit.
without question he'd be the best dude around. Certainly the best "comedian." How dope would it be to have Kanye coming on Patreekys 'cast?