• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Almost 10 years on - Who is doing best?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
danny could absolutely have been in sam's position right now if he wasn't so dicknotized by anthony. that was his mistake; he was loyal, and so drunk on the idea of being mates with famous people that he failed to take his own potential success into consideration. sam faked loyalty only to those who were in a position of power because he knew it was a viable strategy of maneuvering his way into having the show named after him.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
danny could absolutely have been in sam's position right now if he wasn't so dicknotized by anthony. that was his mistake; he was loyal, and so drunk on the idea of being mates with famous people that he failed to take his own potential success into consideration. sam faked loyalty only to those who were in a position of power because he knew it was a viable strategy of maneuvering his way into having the show named after him.
I really wish I had phrased my post better so that people didn't think I was giving danny props. I assure you, nobody here despises that worthless, whiney twat more than me, and the fact that he still draws breath whilst people like patrice and giraldo are dead is proof that god isn't real. the point I was trying to convey (and failed to voice) was that he was an example of someone on staff who *did* aspire to be on the show, given the fact that his behaviour and cum guzzling of ant made him believe he was 4th mic. however, because he got himself sacked for being the sniveling cunt he is, he didn't have the opportunity to take over like sam did.

my overall point was that sam got the position not through his non-existent talent, but by being a sneaky little bastard, and that someone like danny could have just as easily gotten the job because he's as equally untalented as sam. he simply wasn't enough of a conniving homunculus, and is also a fucking retard

hope that clears up my point. do not mistake me as being the one person who likes danny -- I hope he overdoses during one of his heroin binges whilst reminiscing on the days when he was almost relevant

Last edited: