• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Almost 10 years on - Who is doing best?

Forum Clout
We're almost 9 years of no Opie and Anthony, we regularly hear them bitching at one another about who is a winner, who is a loser and the real answer is that they all are losers but I've been thinking out of the three hosts who is doing the best? Lets assess:

Anthony "Nana" Cumia - Had delusions of grandeur about Compound Media becoming some kind of major free speech network. Rumour has it that his show viewership is stagnant at around 3000 people. Has gone from being most popular member of the show to the least popular due to being a paedophile drunk that fucked a tranny and lost his home at a big loss...not to mention racism and domestic violence.

Gregg "Opie" Hughes - Lost his job because he took a photo of that fat lump Roland shitting and created a podcast which has been pretty bad. Has videos of him sitting in his car to avoid parking tickets and talks to vegetables. Got excited over a $499.99 donation from a black gentleman named "Nick Kerr" a few days ago, later found out that he got trolled.

Lil Jimmy Norton - Sold his soul to Sideshow Bob himself and is now a shell of his former self both as a comedian and radio host. Is now sharing his one bedroom apartment with a man who thinks he is a woman and is afraid to buy things that he likes and place them in his home because his boyfriend won't be happy. A sad end for a once comedic lil fella.

---

For me and I'm shocked to say it but the winner has to be the Opester. Despite being super cringe he still has his Hamptons house, still has his big New York City apartment, no crazy scandals where we find out how awful of a person he is, still has his wife and kids around him and loving him and he even has some friends such as Patrick Duffy and his Veggies.

What says all of you? Who has really won here? Has The Destroyer destroyed the competition or does someone else take this honour? I leave the floor to all of you...

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Well, I agree with this sentiment. It was settled in 2021 rather soundly, in the "Who is the most normal?" poll. As voted by O&A forums, Opie was the most normal of Opie, Anthony, Norton, and Sam. Not 1 person voted for Norton being normal. And you had 2 or 3 little Sam Roberts fans in the back with megaphones. It was a landslide victory for the Hughes. Cherrss.

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
hughes-07-07-17-e1499454022645-1.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
As voted by O&A forums, Opie was the most normal of Opie, Anthony, Norton, and Sam.
That’s unsurprising but hilarious. Not much to brag about. Like being the Japanese guy with the country’s biggest cock.

Not 1 person voted for Norton being normal.
I’d be legitimately alarmed if anyone had.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anthony "Nana" Cumia - Had delusions of grandeur about Compound Media becoming some kind of major free speech network. Rumour has it that his show viewership is stagnant at around 3000 people. Has gone from being most popular member of the show to the least popular due to being a paedophile drunk that fucked a tranny and lost his home at a big loss...not to mention racism and domestic violence.
Don't forget that almost everyone has abandoned Anthony. Burr hates him. Most regular comedians and guests on the show hate Anthony or just refuse to work with him. Keith the Cop even walked away from him. Kenny showed him no mercy. His entire circle of friends and associates from the O&A days are almost all gone and not by his choice. And we know that he desperately offered Opie half of Compound Media and Opie turned it down which is probably something he seethes over every single day. Opie proving that Anthony needed him more than anyone and walking away is more humiliating than nearly anything else. Nearly anything.

His outing with Sue Lightning has also lead to the entire reexamination of his heterosexual life. Now everyone believes he and Treefort Richard blew each other. And that his father must have caught him having gay sex hence the constant obsession with trying to get Anthony laid with girls. And that his ex-wife probably saw Anthony with another dude hence the divorce settlement. And most important that his night out at 3am in Manhattan taking photos of construction scaffolding was almost certainly him out late at night trying to score gay sex or drugs. Feed Nana.

Anthony's alcoholism and money management are also huge issues that will lead to terrible end as well.
Gregg "Opie" Hughes - Lost his job because he took a photo of that fat lump Roland shitting and created a podcast which has been pretty bad. Has videos of him sitting in his car to avoid parking tickets and talks to vegetables. Got excited over a $499.99 donation from a black gentleman named "Nick Kerr" a few days ago, later found out that he got trolled.
Opie is bitter about how no one credits him with being the biggest radio show hosts of all time. Pretty much every comedy podcast is a highly watered down version of O&A including garbage like Rogan's show. But Opie has his wife, kids, and family that he probably focuses on more than the show or entertainment or fame. His low effort stuff on social media is both therapeutic and pathetic equally. But eventually Opie will stop caring and accept his place in history as the unsung hero of shock jock and comedy without fully losing his mind like Anthony.
Lil Jimmy Norton - Sold his soul to Sideshow Bob himself and is now a shell of his former self both as a comedian and radio host. Is now sharing his one bedroom apartment with a man who thinks he is a woman and is afraid to buy things that he likes and place them in his home because his boyfriend won't be happy. A sad end for a once comedic lil fella.
Norton is one step forward and ten steps back in his career always. Gets a book deal. Reverts to nothing. Get multiple HBO shows. All of them canceled and goes back to standup. Gets in a Scorsese film. Uses it to get Robert DeNiro to spank him and not get more movie roles. Gets a gig on Sirius. Fails to turn into a podcast network or do anything beyond lazily showing up and doing the bare minimum.

Norton's personal life is the totality of his childhood molestation and abuse catching up to him. Living with an AIDS infected man if he's with Prince Viking and announcing to the entire world he takes Prep Medication was disturbing. He was a victim of abuse so even though his entire life repulses and disgusts me.....I understand. I at least can see why Norton is so messed up when you look at Devil's Creek and Monster Rain. I cannot imagine his life having anything but a brutal awful end. Like HIV/AIDS or suicide or something along those lines.
What says all of you? Who has really won here? Has The Destroyer destroyed the competition or does someone else take this honour? I leave the floor to all of you...
At the end of the day Anthony trying to give Opie half of Compound was him essentially admitting that Opie was the real reason for his success. And Norton has not really been successful on his own without riding Opie and O&A's legacy. He didn't even get a show on his own he stuck with Opie after O&A ended for O&J then stuck with Sam after Opie left. He is nothing more than leftovers.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Anthony "Nana" Cumia - Had delusions of grandeur about Compound Media becoming some kind of major free speech network. Rumour has it that his show viewership is stagnant at around 3000 people.
No fucking way that is true. His dumb website accidentally leaked all the viewship numbers back when the sub existed and the numbers were pathetic years ago. I imagine they've only gone down as more time has passed. If he's in four digits for his show then I'll be shocked.

Go read the compound media sub. When those retards try and cancel their subscriptions it's Erock's job to bully them into keeping them.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Opie is the only one of the three that craves fame and he’s failed in all fronts. Deep into obscurity. Jim is sitting in Opie’s seat getting paid 500k and Cumia is still hosting a failed network quickly approaching 20 years in service. There is only one answer and it’s Opie. He’s the only one who ever cared about being Stern.

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
Nana wins.

Nana has a niche podcast for other racists who hate black people. Her videos get the most views. Dumb video with her and Landau got 175k views last week.

Opie is so far into obscurity that he begs for $2 on YouTube from the same 20 people watching his live show. He has nothing to talk about.

Jim is gay.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Nana wins.

Nana has a niche podcast for other racists who hate black people. Her videos get the most views. Dumb video with her and Landau got 175k views last week.

Opie is so far into obscurity that he begs for $2 on YouTube from the same 20 people watching his live show. He has nothing to talk about.

Jim is gay.
Nana is helplessly addicted to twitter, losing money at a breakneck pace, and has alienated just about every person who stuck up for him after he was fired. Even when he goes on LOS now they just call him a pedo the whole time and he just haha ho lee shits his way through it. He’s become a complete laughing stock. I’d rather be irrelevant and living a quiet life like opie than be constantly making an ass of myself every day online like nana does. I could see the case for jim winning since he’s making decent money for very little work, but there is no scenario where nana is the winner out of the three, puriod.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Norton won. He has a multi million place in the city that he can afford and can coast with his radio gig and small comedy gigs.

Anthony is a mess and shunned by everyone

Opie hasn't earned a penny from radio since 2016 or whenever it was he was fired. Even with good sensible investments over 20 years that's going to sting. His attempts to rebrand himself failed and the people he paid to hang out with him on air died

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
People are using different metrics here in who is doing best, but I suppose that does depend on how you view them.

Surprisingly if we are going by where they want to be in their careers, Jim probably has it best. He sold out and has no more forward momentum, but he gets paid well to do a terrible radio show and still has his comedy career and friends.

Opie has the best home life and probably the most money. He's lost a few of his comedy friends and will probably never be relevant in entertainment again (and yes his attempts are definitely pathetic), but the day he just gives it all up and lives a happy life is the day he'll actually win.

Anthony gambled his reputation as much as he gambled his money, only I'd argue he's unequivocally lost that gamble. In all fairness to Anthony, the amount of money he pays his hosts, he probably at least breaks even on the studio (it makes me laugh thinking the board ops there make more money than the talent). Regardless about Compound Media, Anthony wants relevancy more than anything, and chases it. Like a slapstick comedy, Anthony constantly fails at his quest of relevancy while making us laugh all the way.

Career - Jimmy (he's the only one that still has a job in the entertainment industry and just doesn't guest on podcasts).

Home Life - Opie. He's the only one with a family.

Still hilarious - Anthony. Opie's fall is sad cringe and Jimmy's fall is the definition of boring. At least Anthony's antics and stupidity will still make me laugh.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
And that his ex-wife probably saw Anthony with another dude hence the divorce settlement
jesus fucking christ, I never considered this. I remember anthony mentioning on da show how he immediately agreed to settle upon her lawyer trying to bring up anthony's sexual exploits in court, but I assumed it was because he was banging underaged girls. it was probably both, to be hawnest witcha