• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Allen Outlet AR-15 Shooter: Not a F/N (Video)

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Now they are literally writing in the media that this spic was a Neo Nazi. The headline for my local news channel was "Neo Nazi shooter responsible for massacre". Maurcio Garcia is a very common name amongst White Nationalists in America and his skin color would not stand out at all.
U0Na8hN.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
97E54929-0A8C-47FA-A989-E7DDBF59C657.jpeg

Wow, what a shocker. The shooter turns out to be a white supremacist LARPER and not a F/N, Muzzie, Drag Queen or whatever else (((they))) scapegoat.

Also I don’t know how to tell some of you retards but just because he was a spic doesn’t mean he couldn’t be a white supremacist. The leader of the Proud Boys was a literal nigger. It seems its more common for mulattos to identify with “white supremacy” more because they think it will get them accepted as “good” minorities. Doesn’t matter if they’re white or not.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The constant moving of the goal posts for people unable to admit that their ideology harbors crazy people who do insane shit based on their beliefs seems to be

“Lol no way white supremacy was the cause”
to
“Ok white supremacy WAS the cause but lets be honest, this guy is totally based for doing what he did.”
or
“Psyops. This was a false flag because theres no way someone from MY SIDE could do something evil”

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Wow, what a shocker. The shooter turns out to be a white supremacist LARPER and not a F/N, Muzzie, Drag Queen or whatever else (((they))) scapegoat.

Also I don’t know how to tell some of you retards but just because he was a spic doesn’t mean he couldn’t be a white supremacist. The leader of the Proud Boys was a literal nigger. It seems its more common for mulattos to identify with “white supremacy” more because they think it will get them accepted as “good” minorities. Doesn’t matter if they’re white or not.
He was a spic supremacist. The patch he used said BOTWU, meaning, Beaners Of The World Unite!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Latino man shoots up a mall in a predominately white suburb. That's exactly what white supremacists do.
Yeah no shit. If he was a white supremacist let’s see a list of victims, with pictures. Wouldn’t a frothing at the mouth racist go to a black church? The story makes no sense.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Yeah no shit. If he was a white supremacist let’s see a list of victims, with pictures. Wouldn’t a frothing at the mouth racist go to a black church? The story makes no sense.

There are several very affluent black neighborhoods in Plano, just a few minutes south. The mall was literally feet from a highway exit.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
I saw the bodies. if he was a white supremacist, he sure didn't take friendly fire into consideration
Darrell E. Brooks Jr. and his SUV "codefendant" are also white supremacists then, according to the current guidelines by the farcical media, to be a white supremacist, first you need to be a non-white mass murderer, secondly, you need to target white victims only.

American whites need to start a movement, called White Lives DON'T Matter. Since phrases like "All Lives Matter", "White Lives Matter" and "Blue Lives Matter" are automatically considered racist, unacceptable and unjustifiable, the only way to expose the truth is by the use of irony.

G

The constant moving of the goal posts for people unable to admit that their ideology harbors crazy people who do insane shit based on their beliefs seems to be

“Lol no way white supremacy was the cause”
to
“Ok white supremacy WAS the cause but lets be honest, this guy is totally based for doing what he did.”
or
“Psyops. This was a false flag because theres no way someone from MY SIDE could do something evil”
It didn't happen but if it did it was a good thing. I'm sorry you're so stupid, I can't help you.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
These people can’t view ANY event through any lens except for racism or some other victimhood narrative. Maybe guys who pop off and become mass murderers are less driven by ideology than they are by mental illness? Just spitballin’ here.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Darrell E. Brooks Jr. and his SUV "codefendant" are also white supremacists then, according to the current guidelines by the farcical media, to be a white supremacist, first you need to be a non-white mass murderer, secondly, you need to target white victims only.

American whites need to start a movement, called White Lives DON'T Matter. Since phrases like "All Lives Matter", "White Lives Matter" and "Blue Lives Matter" are automatically considered racist, unacceptable and unjustifiable, the only way to expose the truth is by the use of irony.
these people deliberately dismiss any sort of satire or irony as an intentional means of controlling the narrative against their opposition, hence how the 'ok' hand sign became legitimately viewed as a symbol of white power despite starting as a pisstake by 4chan.

if anything, they would just readopt the "white lives don't matter" moniker without any irony