• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Allen Outlet AR-15 Shooter: Not a F/N (Video)

G

He looked like cartel. Neck tattoos hand tattoos not white or a F/N

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He has to wait for identity first. If POC - go on rant, cite FBI stats, "not people" etc. If conservative white guy - ignore.
I’m just reiterating what I said before but:

If the guy is a POC, use him as an example of this is how ALL of them think and act
if the guy is white this is NOT an example of how all of them think and act. Just a lone nut

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Turns out this guy was some dumb spic who was hired to work 'security' and was given a a gun and weapons training. Then promptly turned the guns on the shoppers. Smart business plan there. Hire a nigger or other mongrel and arm them with weapons. You know in case some neo-nazis or White supremacists come storming into your grocery store.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
If Texas is so pro gun (which is not a bad thing, just how those hayseeds go about it), how come no one shot back?
I think in the heat of moments like these, people are just going to instinctively try to save themselves rather than die a hero. Seems like a very high amount of mass shootings happen in texas and colorado so I kind of resent when non americans get on their high horses about how violent every place in the country is especially when almost every other first world country lets in violent shitskins. Texas just seems very weird culturally. I just think there’s more tension there than in most other states. And colorado is glownigger central for whatever reason.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
I think in the heat of moments like these, people are just going to instinctively try to save themselves rather than die a hero.
Especially if they're, y'know, school kids or broads going shopping.
I remember this one, guy shoots up a church, then gets popped by a random firearms instructor who was just going by:

lowend73

Forum Clout
I think in the heat of moments like these, people are just going to instinctively try to save themselves rather than die a hero. Seems like a very high amount of mass shootings happen in texas and colorado so I kind of resent when non americans get on their high horses about how violent every place in the country is especially when almost every other first world country lets in violent shitskins. Texas just seems very weird culturally. I just think there’s more tension there than in most other states. And colorado is glownigger central for whatever reason.
Interesting point about the commenting on the mass shootings. It’s their one comment. All over Reddit, and pretty sure everywhere else

“America does it again “, shit like that

What is the correlation with mass shootings and the Midwest?

I don’t own a gun, but it might be time

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Now they are literally writing in the media that this spic was a Neo Nazi. The headline for my local news channel was "Neo Nazi shooter responsible for massacre". Maurcio Garcia is a very common name amongst White Nationalists in America and his skin color would not stand out at all.