• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All right. Who went pig hunting last night?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Say Patrick's name over the phone Hooligans will cut you off immediately and hang up. Probably some random guy and a different Patrick. Hooligans is on threat level red for some reason. CALLING ALL CARS CALLING ALL CARS SOMEONE SAID PATRICK AT HOOLIGANS

The thought of this coming through on their fax machine always makes me laugh

1633951633753-png.9116

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Before I found out he only sold it and never did it, I secretly hoped WormKiller would relapse on meth and drive to MKE to confront Patso on day 3 of no sleep.

Let’s see how well his free Aikido lesson he took works when fighting someone who thinks he’s a shadow-person.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Before I found out he only sold it and never did it, I secretly hoped WormKiller would relapse on meth and drive to MKE to confront Patso on day 3 of no sleep.

Let’s see how well his free Aikido lesson he took works when fighting someone who thinks he’s a shadow-person.
"Shadow person". Don't imply he's black. hey wormkiller, so they have breaded tenderloin sandwiches in your part of Iowa?