• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All right. Who went pig hunting last night?

bombvest

Forum Clout
db0be8c0-cce7-4556-9311-aefa21e1a5b5_text.gif

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Yeah that’s what this place is known for, doing hilarious bits but not posting about it at all.
I thought it might have been CC, since he does tend to fuck with the pig constantly and only post about it occasionally. But since CC has stated it wasn't him, I'm now certain that piggy is lying for attention again. I hope he ends up like Jussie Smollett.

G

I thought it might have been CC, since he does tend to fuck with the pig constantly and only post about it occasionally. But since CC has stated it wasn't him, I'm now certain that piggy is lying for attention again. I hope he ends up like Jussie Smollett.

even if it was CC, Rick wouldn’t know who it was. That’s the thing he keeps ignoring in all his lies, he doesn’t know who anyone is and neither do any of us.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If it was serious, he’d be tweeting more about it. Cops were apparently called, but I’d wager they told them and hooligans there’s nothing they can do. Rick might have a name, but he legally can’t do anything about it. Otherwise hooligans is completely fucked. Assuming Rick and his dumb friends weren’t over reacting and it wasn’t just some retarded drunk guy who’s aware of Ricks faggotry on twitter.

G

If it was serious, he’d be tweeting more about it. Cops were apparently called, but I’d wager they told them and hooligans there’s nothing they can do. Rick might have a name, but he legally can’t do anything about it. Otherwise hooligans is completely fucked. Assuming Rick and his dumb friends weren’t over reacting and it wasn’t just some retarded drunk guy who’s aware of Ricks faggotry on twitter.
It was probably Rakdaddy all sauced and pissed about the trollin' the other day.

Forum Clout
"They put the noose around my neck and said, 'This is Thin Guy Daughter-Raising Country!'"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So the incident was at 1 a.m., but the call for service was 15 hours later?

Yeah. Reeks of bullshit.
What exactly is a "call for service"? For petty shit like a cat in a tree? Round up a statement? Its so vague. Would this mean that pat requested the call? Its such a generic description that seems like a catch all term for petty bullshit.