• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All Aaron Rodgers Supporters Must Be Russian Bots!- Noted Retard Patrick tomlinson

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I'm a loser- alcoholic and have health issues. But I'm employed. I have a daughter. And I put myself through college and attained a teaching certificate (certified to teach social studies 4-8 & Special Ed K-12). I've generally meandered through life, but somehow still have more bonafides than Patrick. I'm also a Negro. How do you like them apples, Fatrick?
"i'm also a negro"

sorry, you have to leave

BudDickman

Forum Clout
What possible gain could a "Russian bot farm", which I'm 100% sure is a totally real thing, get from defending a NFL player not being vaccinated? He is 1 step away from blue anon people thinking a trump supporter framed Alec Baldwin with that gun.
I am Green Bay cheese headed man who supports Aaron Rodgers. He brings much joy to everyone with throwing of football and his choice of refusing vaccine is a wise one.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its hilarious how much he tries to be a hall monitor on twitter. Demanding Aaron gets a 4 game suspension. Demanding all these random people go to prison. His whole life is trying to get people in trouble because he thinks he is doing a service. Pat you are a joke. Nobody takes you seriously.