• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All Aaron Rodgers Supporters Must Be Russian Bots!- Noted Retard Patrick tomlinson

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
AaronRodgersFatTake.png

what kind of demented faggot really thinks the russians have an interest in defending sports moron?

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
This delusional fat retard is dangerously unstable. Drunkenly and fatly yelling about Russian bots defending Aaron because he is unvaxxed is goddamn hilarious. I just picture him on his stinky couch seeing the little red notification and going into a cold sweat as he shrieks for Nicky to “watch his 6” as he checks the windows for Russians in the bushes. He’s still caught in the Red Scare. Even we can’t troll Fatrick as well as his diseased mind trolls him.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It feels me with absolute glee to know that he is completely miserable, broke, unemployed, in crippling debt, possesses zero marketable skills, and has accomplished nothing with his life as he pushes his mid 40s
I'm a loser- alcoholic and have health issues. But I'm employed. I have a daughter. And I put myself through college and attained a teaching certificate (certified to teach social studies 4-8 & Special Ed K-12). I've generally meandered through life, but somehow still have more bonafides than Patrick. I'm also a Negro. How do you like them apples, Fatrick?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I'm a loser- alcoholic and have health issues. But I'm employed. I have a daughter. And I put myself through college and attained a teaching certificate (certified to teach social studies 4-8 & Special Ed K-12). I've generally meandered through life, but somehow still have more bonafides than Patrick. I'm also a Negro. How do you like them apples, Fatrick?
No, child, you're not. We're all Wisconsin living, white supremacist incels here, who hate Patrick because of his ideology, sex skills, and overall physical and intellectual superiority over us.