• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alcohol took a decade from you, fatrick

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Its funny that he thinks the internet will love these kind of posts and that he is providing good content that will make the internet LOL and hopefully go viral. It never does. It only shows that he is sucker for every drinking gimmick that a bar can come up with.
How is that a gimmick? It's just sad. Just drink your drink and shut the fuck up about it. Something about it is very depressing.

Snake

Forum Clout
12 years and a legitimately different person. A Lady Di-like transformation. He was an ugly dweeb to begin with but he really shows the perils of regular beer consumption.

8de01595e694b811cf944dd8e167b83b.jpg
Bigger nose. Thickening of his eyelids. His forearms look like my grandmother's when she was on chemo. Rectangular slovenly torso. And about a 100 pounds later. Men's appeal is only supposed to increase with age. And instead, he became a fat bulldyke. And lest we forget any penis he may have had became a clit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How is that a gimmick? It's just sad. Just drink your drink and shut the fuck up about it. Something about it is very depressing.
It’s not even a “fun” drink because it will taste like shit. If you’re going to have speciality shots at least have them either be fruity (I mean sweet) or colorful. Plus he’s in his 30s here, this is something you would take a picture of if you were in college.