• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alcohol took a decade from you, fatrick

G

72-d49535-c1-df-4703-aca8-f6121-e516-cec-jpg.18490

This looks like someone who's d.o.b. was 1970, not 1980...

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I think Pat recognizes that he isn't a chiseled physical specimen, but he wants to pretend that he has functional strength. I've heard him use say shit like "those vanity muscles won't help you when I'm tying you into a pretzel, sweetie".

He really thinks he can pass himself off as one of those surprisingly athletic guys like Charles Barkley or Fedor Emelianenko, who are hiding muscle beneath a layer of fat. The pictures of him being a skinny-fat dork blow up that facade. What is under the layer(s) of fat is that fucking weak-ass pussy who stood helplessly with a fake smile on his face as another man groped his wife with her consent.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
12 years and a legitimately different person. A Lady Di-like transformation. He was an ugly dweeb to begin with but he really shows the perils of regular beer consumption.

8de01595e694b811cf944dd8e167b83b.jpg

Most people start going to shit in one way or another after 35 but you can at least try to hold it together but not becoming fat in middle age. This pig thinks he's being cool by trying to live a frat boy lifestyle at 42.

No wonder this retard likes Hook so much. Ol' Peter Pancake over here abandoned all adult responsibility so he could play with toys and live in a world of make believe. Bangerang, child.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Most people start going to shit in one way or another after 35 but you can at least try to hold it together but not becoming fat in middle age. This pig thinks he's being cool by trying to live a frat boy lifestyle at 42.

No wonder this retard likes Hook so much. Ol' Peter Pancake over here abandoned all adult responsibility so he could play with toys and live in a world of make believe. Bangerang, child.
He started cultivating mass after being cucked in this early 30s. I really think he is emulating Jon Snyder, who actually seems like the type of fat guy who has functional strength. He wanted to transform himself into a man with a big presence who can make a woman feel protected and safe, and instead he ended up becoming a lard ass who can't even clip his own toenails.