• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AITA FOR SHOWING UP TO A MEMORIAL UNANNOUNCED?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I was browsing through r/TACN earlier, and it appears that at least some self-proclaimed "Cumia fans" genuinely have no idea that he's an alcoholic, Twitter-addicted pedophile who stays up all night nigger-tweeting. They think he's some sort of cool, based, "right wing" free speech guy, which is just so fucking hilarious. Just imagine being a non-ironic Cumia fan here in 2023, it's just so ludicrous.
I've been trying to figure it out myself and I'm guessing what happens is they are thinking: "hey this guy has millions of dollars but he plays video games and drinks beer and says what I'm thinking all on his own and he has fun! That's what I'd do if I had a million dollars! This guy is just like me and I'm just like him! When they are grossed out by anthony, that's like being grossed out by me! I don't like them now!" Then they get out of the car and deliver 2 submarine sandwiches to the door dash customer only a few minutes late.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I've been trying to figure it out myself and I'm guessing what happens is they are thinking: "hey this guy has millions of dollars but he plays video games and drinks beer and says what I'm thinking all on his own and he has fun! That's what I'd do if I had a million dollars! This guy is just like me and I'm just like him! When they are grossed out by anthony, that's like being grossed out by me! I don't like them now!" Then they get out of the car and deliver 2 submarine sandwiches to the door dash customer only a few minutes late.
This gave me a good chuckle.

Forum Clout
A lot of them mention how "funny" Nana is, so I have to assume that these "Cumia fans" are greatly amused by his mincing, flailing, anxiety, hooting and tittering, like how babies smile when you make silly faces at them. One guy actually replied to me and asked "when did he actually say anything racist, he just cites totally legitimate crime statistics". It's like they have no idea, which doesn't seem possible.