• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Airport diva Jim strikes again

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I guess? I’m not like Dan, please explain what I’m missing here, pal.
I mean unless he was a comic that went to Afghanistan with Jim then the story makes no sense. There’s not a huge list of people that could have written that.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I mean unless he was a comic that went to Afghanistan with Jim then the story makes no sense. There’s not a huge list of people that could have written that.
Oh, you’re the retard who misunderstood me. Or I’m the retard who phrased it poorly. I was saying he should give credit because there are tards who won’t get it. I then pointed out that to be fair, you shouldn’t be here if you don’t know that’s CQ. Really this is gay retard faggot shit all around tobehonestwitya.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Oh, you’re the retard who misunderstood me. Or I’m the retard who phrased it poorly. I was saying he should give credit because there are tards who won’t get it. I then pointed out that to be fair, you shouldn’t be here if you don’t know that’s CQ. Really this is gay retard faggot shit all around tobehonestwitya.
EB2C4CC3-652F-49FE-AB1D-A3D416C638D4.png

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I'm sure if that little midget worked there as a TSA Groper, he would stay extra late past his shift, because fancy worm is in line waiting to ENTERTAIN the civilians of West Nyack.