• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AI-thony Cumia thread 2

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

maybe kiss you
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia prancing in a gay bar with a cowboy hat.
1661991214855.png

1661991285049.png

1661991359720.png

1661991436714.png

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

maybe kiss you
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I agree, these are spectacular, but he really ought to be craggier, more beer-sodden and weather beaten. But nonetheless, it's terrific stuff.
for some reason i'm finding it difficult to get his face with lots of pimples or pockmarks. either I'm not using the right words or there aren't many pimply faced people in the model to draw inspiration from

Jack_Horner

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"A robot operating with a popular internet-based artificial intelligence system consistently gravitates to men over women, white people over people of color, and jumps to conclusions about peoples' jobs after a glance at their face.

The work, led by Johns Hopkins University, the Georgia Institute of Technology, and University of Washington researchers, is believed to be the first to show that robots loaded with an accepted and widely used model operate with significant gender and racial biases. "