• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AI is ruining google

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Fucking copy writers. If Nik wasn't a complete mongoloid she would have been using AI literally 10 years ago when the rest of the marketing copy world started implementing it. These whining, luddite bitches annoy me so much. She is in an industry that has happily adopted every previous technological advancement in text processing to make their life easier, but suddenly AI is the enemy because it proves once and for all that companies like postsbyghost arent little creative-adjacent businesses they are basically just shams that do increasingly less work at every opportunity and only really contribute to the endless churn of pointless data on the Internet.
It's OK for Niki to read someone else's copy, analyze it for tone and then reword it but if a computer does it then she's grabbing her pitchfork. I wonder if she turns off spellcheck to preserve the integrity of her craft? Maybe shes always hand selected her SEO keywords. Maybe if she hadn't built a career around churning out derivative copy that's been picked up from swimming in the wake of other marketing departments, then she wouldn't be getting replaced by an industrial process that does it better.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fucking copy writers. If Nik wasn't a complete mongoloid she would have been using AI literally 10 years ago when the rest of the marketing copy world started implementing it. These whining, luddite bitches annoy me so much. She is in an industry that has happily adopted every previous technological advancement in text processing to make their life easier, but suddenly AI is the enemy because it proves once and for all that companies like postsbyghost arent little creative-adjacent businesses they are basically just shams that do increasingly less work at every opportunity and only really contribute to the endless churn of pointless data on the Internet.
It's OK for Niki to read someone else's copy, analyze it for tone and then reword it but if a computer does it then she's grabbing her pitchfork. I wonder if she turns off spellcheck to preserve the integrity of her craft? Maybe shes always hand selected her SEO keywords. Maybe if she hadn't built a career around churning out derivative copy that's been picked up from swimming in the wake of other marketing departments, then she wouldn't be getting replaced by an industrial process that does it better.
Niki’s business doesn’t even have a proper work email account. She’s retarded yet pretends to be some tech expert but it’s becoming clear she sucks at whatever she does and AI will easily replace her. I once worked an office job where a system update that had a new macro feature made 4 people’s jobs obsolete. Soon Niki and Pat will have to get real jobs and can’t LARP as “creatives”

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Niki’s business doesn’t even have a proper work email account. She’s retarded yet pretends to be some tech expert but it’s becoming clear she sucks at whatever she does and AI will easily replace her. I once worked an office job where a system update that had a new macro feature made 4 people’s jobs obsolete. Soon Niki and Pat will have to get real jobs and can’t LARP as “creatives”
AI has been great for exposing "artists" and "creatives" that only wear those titles because it feeds their narcissism. The Fat Maggies of the world can still paint if they really want to, they just won't be able to copy other peoples work, charge through the nose for it and pretend they are special artistic little souls like they used to. Real creatives are happy to use whatever tools are available, just like they have done with every other computational advancement humans have made since ancient Greece.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
AI has been great for exposing "artists" and "creatives" that only wear those titles because it feeds their narcissism. The Fat Maggies of the world can still paint if they really want to, they just won't be able to copy other peoples work, charge through the nose for it and pretend they are special artistic little souls like they used to. Real creatives are happy to use whatever tools are available, just like they have done with every other computational advancement humans have made since ancient Greece.
Which is funny because the ones seem to hate AI the most are the frauds like Pat, Niki, Maggie, Ooga, etc. they LOVE technology and all its advancements until it proves they suck at what they do and just LARP as unique creatives.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
It gives immediate results when I put "109 countries" in the search. Maybe the jews don't like sub-humans unless they're mining cobalt.

Screenshot_20231027_161052_Photos.jpg

Nana's stent

Forum Clout
yo google dead people don't have birthdays also never heard of any of those niggers spicks and dykes you faggots celebrate

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Unusable? I don't know it search pretty good. What some of dem other search engines we got?