• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

After you came out of hiding is more like it

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Wormkiller is a POC and I bet you anything he would be on the phone in a microsecond if he was approached.
lumTR00.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
So three months more martial arts than Pat.

I wonder what Sherrie B. would do if someone punched her in the face, given that she thinks calling the cops is perpetuating violence?
I always say that the most valuable thing in a fight is experience. Being able to calm down and not freak out is worth more than any class where you lightly spar. Being in a few rough jails

(I seen a nonce get two kettles of boiled water and jam to the face in another jail). And in the Joy a fella get striped (cut across the face) for a debt over 10€...

And you just adapt and keep your wits about and even if you take a beating you get loads of experience that Fatrick doesn't have. His BJJ, Akido and... Haha.. Krav Maga are useless because I bet you smash that snout in and he freaks the fuck out.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
So all I have to do to be hated by the Progressives is call the cops? I’ll keep that in mind. Next time the whole 3 of them here in Abita Springs are standing in the park gazebo yelling “black lives matter” in a town where Blacks make up less than 2% of the population and none have been killed by a Police Officer in the last 10 years, I’ll go ahead and call the cops.