• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

After you came out of hiding is more like it

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
lumTR00.png

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
You called the cops on Andrew, allegedly, and he was in your reach, at your favorite bar but you were being a coward.
If he had a brain he’d play the mature adult and say he’s too old for that nonsense. But no, if only he had been there and not .4 miles away awake and drunk at home he totally would have fucked me up. K bud.

G

If he had a brain he’d play the mature adult and say he’s too old for that nonsense. But no, if only he had been there and not .4 miles away awake and drunk at home he totally would have fucked me up. K bud.
If you got there before his bedtime he would've just called the cops on you. He wouldn't show up. He's a coward. Which is why he goes blank and childs people when he's stressed/threatened.