• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adrienne's brother's white trash girlfriend

G

Hahahha look at her other account, she actually does have a swastika tattoo looool

picfb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I want her to rest her tits on my head while kicking me repeatey in the stomach and groin with a sensible skateboard shoe.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I’ve only been with one Ukrainian. Had a face like JDA’s wife, and therefore Bobo, but the body of a goddamn stallion!

I’ll never forget her. Gave me chlamydia. Still worth it.
A stallion is an uncastrated male horse, so you might want to reconsider your comparison. Unless you know that already and were trying to paint a specific picture.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
A stallion is an uncastrated male horse, so you might want to reconsider your comparison. Unless you know that already and were trying to paint a specific picture.
You guys are really killing my fun here.

She was voluptuous is what I’m tryna say. Used to be a stripper, which would have been good to know before the raw insertion.