• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adrienne post.

G

I had my boys 19 months apart. The big one is little and the little one is big so I only had 1 set of clothes and 1 box of of diapers (diaper gang wya)
I'm sure you remember friends and relatives feeling like it's wasteful tossing out clothes asking if you wanted something. Then somebody has a really cool thing and you take just that item but they give you a box of other shit. I'd drive to goodwill and throw it in the bin. Just like I kept some sport stuff and stuff from family "famous" pics for each one for their kids. Like one small tote each of 5 years or under stuff.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I'm sure you remember friends and relatives feeling like it's wasteful tossing out clothes asking if you wanted something. Then somebody has a really cool thing and you take just that item but they give you a box of other shit. I'd drive to goodwill and throw it in the bin. Just like I kept some sport stuff and stuff from family "famous" pics for each one for their kids. Like one small tote each of 5 years or under stuff.
I used to give clothes to a Mexican mom with a son 1 year younger but he was fat as fuck like your kids

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Comic books? I can't fathom how he thought, especially up here, I'll offer this guy comic books for a car. You should have offered you's take him for a test ride and dumped his body for that.
I only wanted $1900 for the fucking thing. Put cash in my hand or fuck off, asshole. He also tried to give me the "it's Christmas time and I've got kids" shit. I don't care. I bet his kids get a real swell of pride when they see their father ride a mountain bike with a little nigger rigged engine around town. That's the type of man who belongs in a Cadillac though.

Another guy stopped by one time looking at a 3/4 ton van that I still have that wasn't even for sale. He asked how much and I was like $1000. Guy's like "is that the lowest you'll take?" I was like "fuck yeah, dude, try finding another one for that." And this asshole gets on the ground and is like "it's leaking oil, eh" and I barely stopped myself from stomping on his fucking hand and told him to stay the fuck off my property.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Imagine explaining to the buyers that the kids whose clothes you're selling just lost their dad a year ago and Banjo Boy Eyes pops out calling her "Hun" or "Babe" and doing that white trash thing where these men get all possessive around other people and press up on their bitch. It must be revolting.
Is it bad that half the people I know do this.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
1697828361921.png

Who the fuck buys a case of Lucky Charms?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Another guy stopped by one time looking at a 3/4 ton van that I still have that wasn't even for sale. He asked how much and I was like $1000. Guy's like "is that the lowest you'll take?" I was like "fuck yeah, dude, try finding another one for that." And this asshole gets on the ground and is like "it's leaking oil, eh" and I barely stopped myself from stomping on his fucking hand and told him to stay the fuck off my property.
I would have said, "Price is now $2000. Buy it now or get off my property."

That would have showed him.

G

I had my boys 19 months apart. The big one is little and the little one is big

But neither of them have anyone to tell them
Rape is bad
Murder is bad
Stealing is bad

Ay son go to da bahba, ur hairline iz fucked up and shiiiiiiite lil nigga