• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adrienne post.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
My mom had to clean out my closet when I had my last mental breakdown and left my apartment, I imagine this is what it looked like
Screenshot-20231017-203244-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231017-203302-Chrome.jpg

G

My mom had to clean out my closet when I had my last mental breakdown and left my apartment, I imagine this is what it looked like
Screenshot-20231017-203244-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231017-203302-Chrome.jpg
Imagine explaining to the buyers that the kids whose clothes you're selling just lost their dad a year ago and Banjo Boy Eyes pops out calling her "Hun" or "Babe" and doing that white trash thing where these men get all possessive around other people and press up on their bitch. It must be revolting.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Imagine explaining to the buyers that the kids whose clothes you're selling just lost their dad a year ago and Banjo Boy Eyes pops out calling her "Hun" or "Babe" and doing that white trash thing where these men get all possessive around other people and press up on their bitch. It must be revolting.
As someone with 4 kids is this a normal amount of clothes for 3 kids to have? Its so much..

G

As someone with 4 kids is this a normal amount of clothes for 3 kids to have? Its so much..
No, she was taking handouts and just kept taking I guess. Even people with money will take a hand me down from somebody if it's unique as they don't make all things all the time, but most of our clothes were all bought new by us. We handed the boys down stuff, my youngest is wearing all blue Michigan stuff Friday night when we go to the Michigan Hockey game, all of it a hand me down from his 4 year old brother. He has stuff we bought him that's Michigan too, but for Friday I have "blue out" night stuff packed already for tomorrow when we leave. So no the a,mount she has is obscene.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This is her OCD thing or something. Sorting the clothes and arranging these tables is not a small undertaking.View attachment 160527
Plus having all your dipfuck neighbours/strangers picking through all your shit and then trying to haggle for it. Nothing about having a yard sale makes me want to do it ever again. It's a pain in the ass. I could be extra averse to it because I really fucking loathe haggling. I've kicked people off my property for trying to jew me down on vehicles that I had clearly set a FIRM price for. I put right in the ads not to try to fuck me around on the price or offer me retarded trades. I had some fag offer me comic books and a bicycle with a gas motor on it for a Cadillac SRX one time.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
No. Not normal at all. After the kids age out of stuff it gets thrown away or made into rags to keep in the garage for cleaning the cars, oil changes, etc. We took handmedowns from my brother for the very small kids (3 and under) because they just destroy cloths and grow out of them in no time anyways. This is an absurd amount of cloths to just have kicking around.

G

Plus having all your dipfuck neighbours/strangers picking through all your shit and then trying to haggle for it. Nothing about having a yard sale makes me want to do it ever again. It's a pain in the ass. I could be extra averse to it because I really fucking loathe haggling. I've kicked people off my property for trying to jew me down on vehicles that I had clearly set a FIRM price for. I put right in the ads not to try to fuck me around on the price or offer me retarded trades. I had some fag offer me comic books and a bicycle with a gas motor on it for a Cadillac SRX one time.
Comic books? I can't fathom how he thought, especially up here, I'll offer this guy comic books for a car. You should have offered you's take him for a test ride and dumped his body for that.