• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adam Carolla stinks

The Real Dan Mullen

Hickory dickory dock I sucked Flavia’s cock. Agooo
‎
Forum Clout
I listened to both Loveline and the KLSX show, but the podcast is horrible. The podcast started out good, but Adam eventually made it formulaic to emulate the KLSX show (which was probably shit in retrospect too) so he could phone it in. I have no idea why, but he always had this really stupid fucking idea that you ABSOLUTELY need a hole when you're doing radio, so over and over he'd hire some annoying Jew bitch who has to chime in.

On a positive note, I checked the subreddit a while ago and I was really happy to see that it's turning into a hate sub, and especially that people are hating on Gina and calling her a cow. She's always had her fat Khazarian tits seeping into radio programs, and she has always been hateable.
KLSX? WWAWD Tom Leykis? @RobertMewler been liking the abuse lately and I wouldn’t mind getting more ass than a toilet seat.
CED6E0A4-B2AE-4ECC-92C3-C8E1FE646CFD.jpeg

0415F370-3955-40D5-AF46-A08E9579EABB.gif