• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adam Carolla stinks

Forum Clout
He was on track to get Joe Rogan money and then he went all "Fox News Crazy Uncle" a while back. Podcast ratings dropped, all his friends left him, any A, B,C or D list guests won't come near the show anymore, wife left him and took half of everything plus half of every dollar he makes for the rest of his life. But he "owned the libs!" Now he just angry drunk tweets in the middle of the night. Sound familiar?

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
He was on track to get Joe Rogan money and then he went all "Fox News Crazy Uncle" a while back. Podcast ratings dropped, all his friends left him, any A, B,C or D list guests won't come near the show anymore, wife left him and took half of everything plus half of every dollar he makes for the rest of his life. But he "owned the libs!" Now he just angry drunk tweets in the middle of the night. Sound familiar?
Are you suggesting D list celebrities won’t go near Anthony’s show? He had Breuer on only a year ago sir.

Forum Clout
I think he’s actually making kind of a comeback now as a Bill Maher type of guy thats an “Im totally left wing maan but things are just getting out of control”
I think he’s doing just fine for himself

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
A1648EA8-E492-457C-A1C3-816F0A93772B.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't hate him but I hate listening to him talk like he's a master carpenter because he had a manual labor job for a while when he was young.

I remember seeing him give a guy shit for not knowing what MDF stands for. If you asked 10 real carpenters what MDF stands for at least 6 of them would reply "who fucking cares?"

G

I listened to both Loveline and the KLSX show, but the podcast is horrible. The podcast started out good, but Adam eventually made it formulaic to emulate the KLSX show (which was probably shit in retrospect too) so he could phone it in. I have no idea why, but he always had this really stupid fucking idea that you ABSOLUTELY need a hole when you're doing radio, so over and over he'd hire some annoying Jew bitch who has to chime in.

On a positive note, I checked the subreddit a while ago and I was really happy to see that it's turning into a hate sub, and especially that people are hating on Gina and calling her a cow. She's always had her fat Khazarian tits seeping into radio programs, and she has always been hateable.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Whatever happened to Adam Carolla being the biggest free speech advocate in the world? Remember there was this one guy who was trying to claim that he invented the podcast or something, and he was going after Carolla? Am I just hallucinating all of this?

Also, how far have Carolla and Marc Maron fallen? Carolla was huge, Maron was FUCKING HUGE, at one point he had Obama on while he was the president. Nobody gives a shit about them now.