Actual funny things MEL GIBSON did?

Mel quotes.png

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
You fucked up my day. You make me want to smoke
"FIRST THE BLOWJOB THEN THE JACUZZI! YOU SHOULD JUST SMILE AND BLOW ME!"

This is what needs to be sent out into eternity. Fuck sending out radio pulses to look for any proof of life alien response. Blast those audio samples out into space and if there's any form of intelligent life out there able to communicate back they'll send out a collective chuckle we'll get a thousand years from now.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You wanted the NUMBER of my THERAPIST??? Don’t you EVERRRRR SPEAK TO HIM!!!! FIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN THERAPIST!! BECAUSE YOU GOT PROBLEMS MORE THAN ME, AND IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK WITH US!!! ITS NOT!!!!!!!!I CANT GET LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!! AND YOU KNOW YOU’RE DOING IT, AND YOU KNOW YOU’RE LYING, AND YOURE DISHONEST, AND YOURE FUCKED UP! SO YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
You wanted the NUMBER of my THERAPIST??? Don’t you EVERRRRR SPEAK TO HIM!!!! FIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN THERAPIST!! BECAUSE YOU GOT PROBLEMS MORE THAN ME, AND IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK WITH US!!! ITS NOT!!!!!!!!I CANT GET LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!! AND YOU KNOW YOU’RE DOING IT, AND YOU KNOW YOU’RE LYING, AND YOURE DISHONEST, AND YOURE FUCKED UP! SO YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.
I hate that my personal hero fell for therapy, which as we all know is just a racket for the Jews.