Actual funny things DANNY did?

G

You literally waited up all night to reply to me. You respond to my every post. Project much?
And you respond to every one of mine dude. Stop making the insult the same thing that you do. I respond to every one of yours because you respond to every one of mine. That's circular logic you're acting like you aren't participating in this. Not falling for your white tricks, heeb.

Your comebacks are weak as shit, buddy. You accuse me of the same sins that you commit and when I call you a pussyless chump instead of telling me I couldn't be more wrong you take a page out of the 14-year-old boy playbook and say my girl is fat. Which tells me that you get no pussy. Which is surprising considering that you're decades older and balder than this photo:

DannyRoss-VoiceActor.png

Last edited by a moderator:
G

"You respond to my every post!"

I wonder why...

Screenshot_20240211-084610.png

You're one of those people who doesn't learn that if you just shut up and leave it alone, then I would literally have nothing to say back to you. Ask Mr. Tomlinson how well it goes when you have to get the last word in all the time and everyone knows who you are.

You're playing with fire here, Danny boy.

G

The online tough guy character is cringe. As far as leaving it alone, I'll just put you on ignore, like the dozen or so other people who have nothing much to say but racial shit or some other low effort troll like yourself.
I don't think you will ignore me because I'm engaging with you too much. If you simply ignored me and didn't say anything to me, I would have no basis to keep heckling you. But you like the attention. You think we're all getting memba berries about you but trust me buddy, pretty much everyone on this forum would like for you to eat shit and die.

So please die. But before you do eat the shit.

G

And @BenDovid the tough guy thing is not an act. I'm not even saying I'm going to do anything. I'm simply saying people know that you are Daniel Ross and you are running your mouth on this message board. I think Patrick just had to pay to the tune of about fifty three grand for running his mouth.

To be quite honest sir I don't think you'll be able to part with that amount of money.

Duhne Kuhn

Clinically Obsessed
I don't give a care about this Danny fellah... He was part of the show. Sometimes he tells behind-the-scenes shit from tha' show, I guess that adds to the O&A lore. I get no dopamine from talking about him or his antics during or post-show.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
The online tough guy character is cringe. As far as leaving it alone, I'll just put you on ignore, like the dozen or so other people who have nothing much to say but racial shit or some other low effort troll like yourself.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.
Shut the fuck up nigger.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
And @BenDovid the tough guy thing is not an act. I'm not even saying I'm going to do anything. I'm simply saying people know that you are Daniel Ross and you are running your mouth on this message board. I think Patrick just had to pay to the tune of about fifty three grand for running his mouth.

To be quite honest sir I don't think you'll be able to part with that amount of money.
It’s definitely not Danny. It’s some elaborate troll job. Danny is way too successful to come here and argue about stuff that happened 20 years ago.