• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual bouncer explains why Patrick's barfight stories are completely ludicrous

G

Very insightful

1644802873967.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Has Rick ever made up a bar fight story though? He’s said he’s been in them and always wins, gets a million dollars, gets blown by miss America then drives home in his 2 million dollar car. But I don’t think he’s ever actually made up more than him just saying he’s been in them.

archive_bot

Forum Clout
Has Rick ever made up a bar fight story though? He’s said he’s been in them and always wins, gets a million dollars, gets blown by miss America then drives home in his 2 million dollar car. But I don’t think he’s ever actually made up more than him just saying he’s been in them.

2322332323212.png

Sweetheart. I've dealt with death threats, doxxing, DDoS attacks, and one guy who just couldn't let it go and turned up at a show where I had to introduce his face to a brick wall to finally convince him of his error of judgement. Please, tell me more about consequences.

Forum Clout
There are certain bars where fights tend to break out that do just fine, I grew up around a lot of them but Hooligans is not that kind of place. Its almost as absurd as saying you get in barfights at Red Lobster

If Pat can sit there on his computer and type without getting harassed constantly, theres no way fighting is tolerated there.
Im trying to imagine Pat bringing a computer to a place like Cappys Cafe and no exaggeration he would likely be suckerpunched.