• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Absolute bangers

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Absolute
sausage-and-mash-with-onion-gravy-434904-hero-01-472f7127b51f406d9fc85a476044bdc7.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I would rather kill my self than watch a new big budget blockbuster movie. I’d rather die. They are all complete and utter shit.

I guess Chris Nolan tries to make original stories still, but other than that, what is there? I don’t know and frankly I don’t want to know.

How many times can fat retards like Pat get excited for a marvel or Star Wars movie? Is it just infinite? Will they be excited for Batman and obi wan every single time, till they die? It’s insane.

8fc.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
‎
Forum Clout
This guy knows what's up. He could probably recommend some hip (the kids still say that, right?) young bands, too.
Ever hear of Foo Fighters? *chuckles* of course you haven't my little succulent baby child. They are very obscure and it doesn't surprise. Me. In. The. Least. That you have never heard of them. I have a very ecliptic taste, child.

G

Ever hear of Foo Fighters? *chuckles* of course you haven't my little succulent baby child. They are very obscure and it doesn't surprise. Me. In. The. Least. That you have never heard of them. I have a very ecliptic taste, child.
There's an obscure garage band I listen to called the Ramones, but I suppose someone of your limited brain power hasn't heard of them, honey boo boo child. They smack.