• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Aaron Carter

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Drowned in his bathtub, I'm guessing stoned out of his mind. The ol' Whitney Houston.
Interesting bathtub fact. In the 1910's in London there were a spate of women who were drowning in their bathtubs. The bathtubs weren't that long meaning the women would be sat up in the bath and they had no visible injuries which confused da bobbies. It turned out it was the work of some serial killer called George Joseph Smith, he would grab the women's ankles and suddenly pull them down which apparently renders you immediately unconscious due to the sudden influx of water up the nose and throat.

The police had to bring in female divers around the same size as the victims and do that method to prove the theory correct. All of them ended up unconscious immediately. Trippy shit, huh..

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I didn’t know about him until he died and I’d tell you if this wasn’t the case, genuinely but I really like the Hellboy mixtape. It’s decent driving music.
For sure. Same situation for me and I also liked Juice WRLD before he died even though his music was pretty whiny. Goodbye and Good Riddance is a decent driving album if you’re feeling like a real emo fag but also a wigger.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I am a few years older than him but not much. I have always had a really clear memory of him doing some UK tour and the children's BBC filmed him behind the scenes. He was 9 and playing with his ninja turtles while all these adults, including his mother, were pushing his career. Even as a 11 or so year old I thought it was just very very weird.

Can't say I have even heard of him since around then but now he's dead I looked on his wiki and his childhood money was all lost as they fucked up paying tax so his whole youth was ruined for nothing.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Interesting bathtub fact. In the 1910's in London there were a spate of women who were drowning in their bathtubs. The bathtubs weren't that long meaning the women would be sat up in the bath and they had no visible injuries which confused da bobbies. It turned out it was the work of some serial killer called George Joseph Smith, he would grab the women's ankles and suddenly pull them down which apparently renders you immediately unconscious due to the sudden influx of water up the nose and throat.

The police had to bring in female divers around the same size as the victims and do that method to prove the theory correct. All of them ended up unconscious immediately. Trippy shit, huh..
Just looked at the wiki. Holy shit, that was fascinating. Guy was a real ass dude

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I fucked his baby-mama, Melanie a few years ago.

1667740623508.jpeg

F9E3A91B-3A7E-4B2F-A8BE-25E0433FAF85.jpeg

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
For sure. Same situation for me and I also liked Juice WRLD before he died even though his music was pretty whiny. Goodbye and Good Riddance is a decent driving album if you’re feeling like a real emo fag but also a wigger.
I hate that whiny type of music so I’ve never indulged and the only song I’ve ever heard of him is the Eminem one where the chorus is “cold like Ice Road Truckers.” Impressively great at freestyling but you can tell he loses his place when he brings up the word “chopper.”

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I am his childhood money was all lost as they fucked up paying tax so his whole youth was ruined for nothing.

he would have been fine if he just lied about TKOP molesting him. Since he didn't he grew up way less comfortable and then got killed because he told the truth about it.

Didn't get the Joo shot.

Good dude really.

G

Can't believe I'm about to make this post but fuck it...

I get the point you're trying to make but talentless dead retard Aaron Carter was nothing compared to the Biebs. Not even a fraction as successful or talented. Bieber is a legitimately talented and influential musician. The studio versions of his songs aren't anything I'd ever listen to but I really had a change of opinion on him after listening to some of the acoustic stuff he's done. He plays multiple instruments and his voice isn't manufactured using studio fuckery. This is the video that really changed my opinion on him:

[MEDIA=youtube]Su6kidaGW_8[/MEDIA]
Bro you’re posting on a forum of 40 year olds about how Justin Bieber is good. You should probably snort a bunch of horse and go take a bath.

And you’re a fucking rube if you think there isn’t autotune on that.