• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A tunisian pedophile and an asian midget walk into a bar...

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
2gwS6hn.jpg
Is that a fucking glove?

Forum Clout
Wearing a glove, not taking a different shot because he wants to climb all over the table, why is he wearing pouches on his belt? I really hope those are chalk/powder/other pool items.

Biggest asshole in the world
I don’t get his current popularity. He’s unintelligent and uninformed. Physically ridiculous appearing. Say what you will about Marc Maron who is a liberal, neurotic LA douche; at least he could entertain an intelligent conversation with his podcast guests.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don’t get his current popularity. He’s unintelligent and uninformed. Physically ridiculous appearing. Say what you will about Marc Maron who is a liberal, neurotic LA douche; at least he could entertain an intelligent conversation with his podcast guests.

I like Maron but his shitty, bitter attitude makes him inherently unlikeable (that’s why I like him). Joe is upbeat and fun. Every single celebrity interview is just a waste of time. No one cares.

Forum Clout
I like Maron but his shitty, bitter attitude makes him inherently unlikeable (that’s why I like him). Joe is upbeat and fun. Every single celebrity interview is just a waste of time. No one cares.
Rogan is baked all the time, so he's just constantly marveling over everything, like it's all just blowing his mind. It's the same problem that Kevin Smith has. They think being fried all the time gives them lots of brilliant insights and makes them more creative and productive, but they only think that because they're high. Everyone else sees a stoned idiot acting like a retarded kid seeing his very first Ferris wheel.