• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A study in mongolidism and closeted lesbisciousness

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I especially hate this picture of him. I just imagine him putting the final touches on this model and arrogantly explaining to everyone that the t-rex wasn’t from the Jurassic period and therefore shouldn’t have been in the movie or some similar dumbass dinosaur fact he read in Nickelodeon magazine.
That's a Dilophosaurus, you asshole!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I especially hate this picture of him. I just imagine him putting the final touches on this model and arrogantly explaining to everyone that the t-rex wasn’t from the Jurassic period and therefore shouldn’t have been in the movie or some similar dumbass dinosaur fact he read in Nickelodeon magazine.
He reads Highlights magazine. Paul supplies them but the pages are stuck together.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
"Actually, it should have feathers" he snuffled obnoxiously.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’m glad you brought this up. This picture of Pat and Niki tells you everything you need to know.

Alcohol is always nearby and a keystone of their relationship. Niki likes to get shitfaced on cheap college kid beer and party with anybody who isn’t Patrick. The glee on her face in those other pics is undeniable, while this one looks like she wants to drink herself to death. She’s even gripping the bottle like a homeless alcoholic as she watches her husband play with a toy.

What does this pic have in common with the Lappening, the Halloween party pic, and the Spock’s brain tshirt pic? Pat being 100% oblivious to the world around him. In fact, 3 of the 4 show his spouse making fuck me eyes (at minimum) at someone else as he grins like a buffoon.

What a miserable existence.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Exhibit A - 2 spastics, both probably some kind of repressed gay
View attachment 31453
Exhibit B - Aforementioned male - sexuality immaterial. Definitely retarded though.
View attachment 31454
Exhibit C - "Lavender" partner - definitely lesbotic. How could you not be with this pathetic excuse for a man. Brain damaged, critically untalented and very, very fat. Check out the lesbo's aching sorrow!
View attachment 31455
Pat looks like the kind of spaz that gets tube fed and has his diaper changed every hour.

G

Reminder that he is not even making these sculptures himself. These dinosaurs and space ships were created by better men than Patrick. All he does is paint the toys and "customize" them with an Xacto knife (poorly, I might add).

Remember those spaceship beds that were the size of Olympic pools?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Reminder that he is not even making these sculptures himself. These dinosaurs and space ships were created by better men than Patrick. All he does is paint the toys and "customize" them with an Xacto knife (poorly, I might add).

Remember those spaceship beds that were the size of Olympic pools?
No, child, I do noT shop for my models aT The big and Tard sTore.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
If he really loved model building why would he try to get a female involved in it, twice, especially when the first time it ended up in complete disaster for him. Women are notorious for ruining fun hobbies. Stupid fuck
I dare say she's actually more talented at making models than he is. He sucks even at his own 'craft'. This is Niki's:

8326785688842314cb9865e4eeb034ca.jpg

She gathered and assembled everything whereas he just paints and wrecks pre-made kits.

What does this pic have in common with the Lappening, the Halloween party pic, and the Spock’s brain tshirt pic? Pat being 100% oblivious to the world around him. In fact, 3 of the 4 show his spouse making fuck me eyes (at minimum) at someone else as he grins like a buffoon.
Pat sitting there, thinking, 'Everything's fine.. it's just my wife flirting and smiling with another man at another fucking convention.'

c691f41d4397663e617e79e7241bd2d4.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout