• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A soy faggot moved in next to me... Jesus

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Stop with the scat,
peteortega2.png
main-qimg-f8a845188484875b0d49c94f1690f788
peteortega2.png

Forum Clout
Whenever I imagine committing suicide in front of someone just to traumatize them, I always imagine slitting my throat real deep and then trying to scream in their face until I pass out or die.

Personally I'd probably go with lighting myself on fire. The cries of pain, smell of burning flesh, and skin peeling off from the heat, would fawkin ruin a lot of people's day.

Either that jumping off something high enough to kill you from the fall, while releasing a blood-curdling scream on the way down. The scream is the most important part because I imagine that would be the thing most likely to keep someone up at night.

Both must be done in a highly populated area of course, and on (or around) a major holiday to have a long-lasting effect.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
I can't want to see or hear his reaction the 1st time I scream "NIGGER" as loud as I can.
Maybe after your neighbor opens his door, you can start out with some fake pleasantries at a normal volume and then when you can't tolerate it anymore all of a sudden scream NIGGERRR!!! Followed by a Got 'eem! In your blackest sounding Welven Da (no so) Great voice.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
right before I got out of the military, there was a guy that pulled off a pretty good "bit". He knew his wife was cheating on him, so he waited in the house, hidden, to "surprise" them. So he goes in the bed room when they are fucking and blows his head off. lol. What made it even funnier is that he could have fucking retired lol
Classic bit

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
right before I got out of the military, there was a guy that pulled off a pretty good "bit". He knew his wife was cheating on him, so he waited in the house, hidden, to "surprise" them. So he goes in the bed room when they are fucking and blows his head off. lol. What made it even funnier is that he could have fucking retired lol.
pulled a little bill

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I can't want to see or hear his reaction the 1st time I scream "NIGGER" as loud as I can
Does this mean The Who-uh next door, who you never banged because she had a boyfriend with a neck tattoo, moved out?? I've been looking forward to all the drama you two love birds were going to cause and now it sounds like we missed the boat.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Does this mean The Who-uh next door, who you never banged because she had a boyfriend with a neck tattoo, moved out?? I've been looking forward to all the drama you two love birds were going to cause and now it sounds like we missed the boat.

No. Shes still there. I don't see her that often anymore, I think she was forced to get a job (lol). She hardly ever has her kid anymore so she doesn't freak out like she used to. Lot of different dudes she hangs with, but none have ever caused issues. I think shes a dick tease.