• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A soy faggot moved in next to me... Jesus

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
1686964271086.png

Stop with the scat, and i'll take you off ignore buddy. I hope you find Jesus.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Whenever I imagine committing suicide in front of someone just to traumatize them, I always imagine slitting my throat real deep and then trying to scream in their face until I pass out or die.

right before I got out of the military, there was a guy that pulled off a pretty good "bit". He knew his wife was cheating on him, so he waited in the house, hidden, to "surprise" them. So he goes in the bed room when they are fucking and blows his head off. lol. What made it even funnier is that he could have fucking retired lol.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
right before I got out of the military, there was a guy that pulled off a pretty good "bit". He knew his wife was cheating on him, so he waited in the house, hidden, to "surprise" them. So he goes in the bed room when they are fucking and blows his head off. lol. What made it even funnier is that he could have fucking retired lol.
Real ass dude.