A slam dunk about Amy Schumer by none other than the opster himself.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Next year the Oscars will be cohosted by Ricky, Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle. The show isn't over until they walk the entire audience.
Frankie seems to have toned it down but if you ever wonder about BBCs hypocrisy, Frankie was fired for saying UK olympic swimmer Rebecca Addlington looked like a dolphin and was a challenge wank. Unfunny fat cunt Jo Brand said on a show that St Prince Harry was a junky and nothing happened.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Frankie seems to have toned it down but if you ever wonder about BBCs hypocrisy, Frankie was fired for saying UK olympic swimmer Rebecca Addlington looked like a dolphin and was a challenge wank. Unfunny fat cunt Jo Brand said on a show that St Prince Harry was a junky and nothing happened.
Fuck Jo Brand. She sucks the humor from every show her dour face appears on

G

The last 18 seconds legitimately made me laugh.
Reminds me the time Patrice was mind-fucking that Russian sex doctor, Victoria Zdrok. There was this moment she took her top off to show off her implants and The Destroyer instantly and casually mentioned the numerous warts and moles on her back. Made me loff hard...like he can only be funny being mean while Patrice spending hours doing silky harlem globetrotter type finessing, but Opie got to her with one comment.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Reminds me the time Patrice was mind-fucking that Russian sex doctor, Victoria Zdrok. There was this moment she took her top off to show off her implants and The Destroyer instantly and casually mentioned the numerous warts and moles on her back. Made me loff hard...like he can only be funny being mean while Patrice spending hours doing silky harlem globetrotter type finessing, but Opie got to her with one comment.
The Negger and the Nigger.

G

“Challenge wank”

ive really been sleeping on brit humor

41BC37C8-7A08-4699-9359-1A2BE4631AD8.jpeg