• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A running list of thing Patrick thinks are crimes:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Naming your newest album "The Weight of Man", along with a track that very much calls out your delusions, "You Could Have Been Someone", and actually going home to a second, better wife.

(In all seriousness, I still get on very well with my ex wife Tyla - another impossible thought for The Fat American.)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Naming your newest album "The Weight of Man", along with a track that very much calls out your delusions, "You Could Have Been Someone", and actually going home to a second, better wife.

(In all seriousness, I still get on very well with my ex wife Tyla - another impossible thought for The Fat American.)
I only get along with one of my exes. The chick I was with the longest lives in the same town as me and and I somehow never see her or just haven't noticed her. A while ago we finally walked past eachother in a grocery store and she huffed and rolled her eyes. I just gave her a confused face. Like, sorry I have to buy food at the busiest grocery store in town and happened to run into you once in like seven years you self-centered cunt. It's not like I fucking followed you there.