• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A peace offering, if he was threatened, is rejected by General Rick as the psyop will eventually pay off.

G

Okay yeah I see, sometimes it's one message but other times I see them as two separate texts. maybe he realized how retarded he was for going back and forth between his clipboard to copy the two sentences and finally dawned on him he could merge it into one message
I would prefer that it's the Homeland and a group of guys in black fast rope from helicopters and come through my windows, makes this a better story lol.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Let me get this straight. Pat doesnt want to talk to CC at the moment? Im not sure he means that. He would ignore him if that was true. Maybe pat is just being silly again.

G

Let me get this straight. Pat doesnt want to talk to CC at the moment? Im not sure he means that. He would ignore him if that was true. Maybe pat is just being silly again.
He meant our romantic voice phone sex sessions. It gets me off when he asks me to titty fuck him.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
"so did coming to my FUCKING HOUSE..."

Ooooohhh. You kiss your father with that mouth, Pat?

And I hate the way he uses "deeply" all the time. Know what was deeply, Pat? Jon's dick in Adrienne's pussy while you were off at your dorky toy conventions.
Brothaman went for the throat, didn't he?